simple is beautiful
Singapura Daily Makan Photo: Thunder Tea Rice @ Amoy Street Food Centre
2 ... 2 ...

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Thunder Tea Rice @ Amoy Street Food Centre

I saw this stall last week while I ate at Amoy Street Food Centre. Over the weekend, I saw an article appeared in the newspaper. While walking to the food centre for dinner, I headed straight to it.

Some people says it is an acquired taste, but is it really so?
Anyone who like veggies will like it. I had it from the same franchise few months ago at VivoCity branch too.




If you want to know how much and what they have, just look here.



I had the brown rice version. Since I am eating healthy, might as well eat healthier right?



The green stuff for its name sake. The "lei cha".



I am not sure if there's a proper way to eat it. I just stir everything up!



I like it. Maybe I like all the ingredients in the rice.


Thunder Tea Rice
Amoy Street Food Centre
Stall 01-29
MND Building Annexe B
7 Maxwell Road
Singapore 069111

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL