simple is beautiful
Singapura Daily Makan Photo: Mien by Firstpasta @ Bukit Timah Food Centre
2 ... 2 ...

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Mien by Firstpasta @ Bukit Timah Food Centre

Was at Bukit Timah Food Centre today. Wondering what to eat, I saw aunt having this. It looks very tempting and it smells so good too. Mushroom and Chicken Pasta with Laksa sauce from Mien. (Think the laksa sauce is a recent addition?)



I was wondering what I should eat, so I walked around the food centre. The smell of the laksa sauce made me want to order it as well. So I did. I had the Seafood pasta with Laksa sauce. $4.



Yummy. But be careful. Sauce splashes happens. (all the time!) Arrgh. I had some laksa sauce splattered on my shirt.

I had my order done in less than 2 minutes. The best stall to order if you want really fast food.


Mien by Firstpasta
Stall 195
Bukit Timah Food Centre
116 Upper Bukit Timah Road
Singapore 588172

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL