simple is beautiful
Singapura Daily Makan Photo: Stall No 1 @ NUH Staff Canteen
2 ... 2 ...

Friday, August 1, 2008

Stall No 1 @ NUH Staff Canteen

This was our lunch few days ago. Colleagues and I went to the NUH Staff Canteen to eat. Colleagues heard that the pale looking noodles from Stall No 1 (ok we can't remember the name haha) seems to be quite popular. So they wanted to try it.

(Pardon the ugly spoon arrangement, but that's how it comes LOL)
Well, the verdict, they said its ok lah.



I don't fancy yellow noodles, so I had the Xin Zhou He Fen. It's nice, but oily, really oily. Paradox? Nice but oily?



Somehow, someone will order the dumpling to share. Well, one thing for sure, everyone says this stall's dumplings are nice.



I am also not a dumpling person. I don't like to eat the skin. Breaking it up so that you can see what's inside. Think I have mentioned it before, you can order the uncooked dumpling home if you are having a dumpling party ;-)



Stall No 1 @ NUH Staff Canteen
Lower Kent Ridge Road

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL