simple is beautiful
Singapura Daily Makan Photo: Thunder Tea Rice @ Food Republic, VivoCity
2 ... 2 ...

Blog Archive

Friday, June 13, 2008

Thunder Tea Rice @ Food Republic, VivoCity

I have never heard about Thunder Tea Rice until I read about it at Camemberu's blog.

So the other day when I was at Food Republic Vivo City, I saw the Thunder Tea Rice, I thought I should try it. Hey, I actually like it! All the veg and stuff on it reminds sis and I of korean bibimbab. I had the brown rice version. $4.50



After stirring it, it becomes a tasty and lovely mess.



Oh, this is the yukky part. The green stuff that you are suppose to pour into the rice. When I tried the soup, urrghh..... horrible. Then I remembered, it is suppose to be good. So I forced myself to drink it. I did not finish the soup though. I ate it by scooping a spoonful of soup and adding rice into the spoon. :-P

I finished the rest of the delicious rice without this soup.




Sis did not want to have that rice. She had Brown Rice with Basil Chicken instead. $6.00
She did not enjoy this. She said the my vege rice taste better. LOL....



OK Confess up. Did you finish your vegetable today?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL