simple is beautiful
Singapura Daily Makan Photo: Rong Guang BBQ Seafood @ Ulu Pandan Road
2 ... 2 ...

Blog Archive

Monday, June 9, 2008

Rong Guang BBQ Seafood @ Ulu Pandan Road

It has been some time since we came here, so our extended large family came here for dinner around half a month ago. We like this place because the food's consistently good.

This place is always crowded on weekends too.



The sambal stingray. We always love this.



For the kids and the 'one' adults who can't take spicy food, the non spicy version of it.



The sambal kangkong.



I think its the first time we have this other veg. hehe..



One of the favourites here, the prawn paste chicken wings.



Oyster Omelette. Don't know what's with my taste buds, but I seem to don't like oysters this way anymore. (Am I getting old??)



I like meat like this though. LOL
Yummmmmy...



We always have this here because it is sis and aunt's favourite. It's another dish that I don't seem to appreciate. :-p



Which dish is your favourite?


Rong Guang BBQ Seafood
301 Ulu Pandan Road
Singapore 596469

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL