simple is beautiful
Singapura Daily Makan Photo: Globetrotters Restaurant @ United Square
2 ... 2 ...

Blog Archive

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Globetrotters Restaurant @ United Square

Continuation from yesterday's post.
We tried to have salads and veggies only, but you know it is impossible. :-p

Cousin had grilled chicken with crispy bacon on it. The chicken is a tiny bit charred, but it taste quite ok.



Uncle had the Pide. (pronounced P-day) It's some turkish bread thingy that taste like pizza. We actually think it is quite yummy.



Aunt and I each had the sandwich. I had the chicken and aunt had the beef I think.





We swapped half of ours with each other, so we can taste more stuff.



I guess the main draw here is not the food, but the children's playground. I think kids will love this place. One of the many rare children friendly places.


Globetrotters Restaurant
United Square
#02-02
101 Thomson Road
Singapore 307591

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL