simple is beautiful
Singapura Daily Makan Photo: Happy Birthday to my dearest Sis..
2 ... 2 ...

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Birthday to my dearest Sis..

My brother and I were trying to keep our sis awake. Asking her this and that until the clock strikes 12 midnight. Then at midnight, she heard a knock at our door and she got frightened!

(Frightened because our dear neighbour is having a bereavement now, there's lots of burning of you know what and sis is quite spooked about such things.)

Oh oh... We told her, open the door! Neighbour might need some help. Tada! Momo appeared with a Bakerzin box.



Inside the box was 3 little cakes.
This lemon meringue is so so sour and nice. I think they are made for pregnant women with cravings!



This chocolate heart shape cake is delicious. Looking at the chocolate tells you everything right?



Oh, and a pink macaron too!



Oh, girls always need just one candle. LOL...



Happy Birthday Sis!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL