simple is beautiful
Singapura Daily Makan Photo: Char Kuey Teow & Guo Tie @ Killeney Kopitiam Bukit Timah
2 ... 2 ...

Monday, November 3, 2008

Char Kuey Teow & Guo Tie @ Killeney Kopitiam Bukit Timah

Have you gotten bored of having Teh Si Peng / Teh Si / Kopi Si / etc.. with Kaya Toasts?



Hmmm what about having Char Kuey Teow with your Teh Si Peng?
That's what sis had... Looks quite decent?



My cousin? She had Guo Tie instead. (I should have flip one piece over to show the crispy brown bottom!)

For me, I just had my Teh Si Peng on a very very hot and humid afternoon yesterday.




Sis said the CKT tasted ok lah, not too bad but it's not the best you can get in town. It's a replacement to the usual kaya toast.

Our cousin had this thing about the Guo Tie here. Kids, once they tried something they like, they will eat it till a new fad comes along. LOL...


Killiney Kopitiam Bukit Timah
8 Cheong Chin Nam Road,
Singapore 599733
Tel: 6467 7589

------------------------

I was away in the last two weeks of October to attend my youngest sis' wedding in Europe. Habits die hard, so I kept a pictorial food diary as well! The food photos does not into this 'Singapura Food' blog.



So... I refurbished keropok.com to become my 'other places' food blog. :-)
One post is up: "London: Gordon Ramsay’s Plane Food". Click here if you are interested to read.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL