simple is beautiful
Singapura Daily Makan Photo: Vietnamese @ NUS Business Canteen
2 ... 2 ...

Blog Archive

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Vietnamese @ NUS Business Canteen

This was lunch last week at the Business Canteen at NUS. I read from the baker who cooks that she likes the food here too!

This is the Phở that I had. It's very simple and nice dish. One thing I like about Vietnamese dishes is the fresh herbs that they put on top.



Phở is pronounced to sound like 'fur'. Yes I had problem trying to pronounce it too previously.



The Vietnamese stall at the Business Canteen serves different specials daily! You see lots of Vietnamese students buying food here, so I guess it's one of the best around. It's cheap too. Only $2.50.


I have not visited Vietnam, so I am not sure how Phở taste there. But many of my friends and I, we miss the Phở in Melbourne! Right in Swanston Street there's a Viet place that served delicious Vietnamese food, and not forgetting the suburb of Richmond and Springvale. Anyone here love the Vietnamese food in Melbourne? :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL