simple is beautiful
Singapura Daily Makan Photo: Stylo Mylo McDonalds Cone
2 ... 2 ...

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Stylo Mylo McDonalds Cone

I did not take any photos of what I ate today, except for supper. Friends drove to 24 hour McDonalds. 2 ate the big cup one, for me, I took the cone.

I took cone because I don't eat the cone and don't feel like having sauce toppings. Also the Sundae come in plastic which is not environmentally friendly. The cone, I know I don't eat it, but it is bio-degradable right?



Well, today the cone that was serve quite stylo right?
Like Elvis hairstyle like that...





After I lick a few mouth, it became like this. Not bad also right? Like wearing a buret now.
haha....




OK. I think I need sleep. I not very OK up there liao...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL