simple is beautiful
Singapura Daily Makan Photo: Kiwi & Tomato Karaage
2 ... 2 ...

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Kiwi & Tomato Karaage

Tonight I was rushing and did not have proper dinner. I only had 3 sotong balls bought from Old Chang Kee and 1 cup of soy milk from Mr Bean.

Came home hungry at 10pm. Dug what's in my fridge and I made this.

Chicken Karaage, chuck them in the oven toaster, depending on how many pieces you want. While it's cooking for around 5-7 minutes, cut into tiny cubes 2 tomatoes and 1 kiwi fruit. After that chop up the karaage into bite size pieces too. Then mix them up.



It taste good to me. haha... Very cold and chunky bites of tomatoes and sweet kiwi. Together with crispy and hot chicken karaage. Try it, only takes less than 10 mins to prepare.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL