simple is beautiful
Singapura Daily Makan Photo: Va Va Voom (Desserts)
2 ... 2 ...

Friday, July 6, 2007

Va Va Voom (Desserts)

These are some of the drinks and desserts we had, or those that I managed to take some photos.

Lemongrass & Honey drink I think...



This is Vietnamese Coffee. Have you seen it? It brews and drips while you wait.



This is what I had. Sago with Avocado sauce. The Avocado sauce is yummy.



I forgot what this is, maybe when those who ate it updates me, I will put the name here.
It's pancakes with ice cream.



This is I think their most favourite dessert. Pancakes with mango puree. Only a few person had it as they ran out of mangoes. haha..



Hope you like this series from Va Va Voom Cafe.

It's located at:
36 Seah Street,
Singapore 188392

View Location Map at: Streetdirectory or Earth@SG

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL