simple is beautiful
Singapura Daily Makan Photo: Asam Fish, Ngor Hiang @ Bukit Timah Food Centre
2 ... 2 ...

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Asam Fish, Ngor Hiang @ Bukit Timah Food Centre

Sis and I we went to Bukit Timah Food Centre to have lunch few days ago, and it shows we have very different liking for food.

She likes to order Ngor Hiang when she comes here.



For me, I almost always order this, if we are not sharing food. I like Assam Fish. This fish reminds me of childhood food too. Sis wont touch this at all! haha..



I almost always certain order bitter gourd to go along too! I remember a friend who says, you are eating the same thing again!



Your siblings like the same food? I know my other siblings like different food. Do you know what your siblings like or hate?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL