simple is beautiful
Singapura Daily Makan Photo: Thaksin Beef Noodle @ Clementi Avenue 3
2 ... 2 ...

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Thaksin Beef Noodle @ Clementi Avenue 3

Met up with Care Group mates for dinner earlier before Care Group. All of us ate Beef Noodles from Thaksin. It has been a long time since we came here.



I think their signboard has changed too. Now they have 4 different prices for the noodles. OK, I just forgot what was it I ordered, but it was the 5.50 set. The most expensive is now 6.50. It was something like Value, Supreme and two others I forgot.

Someone wanted more kuey teow and more veg, and had to add 20 cents for each. So his was $5.90

Think they have 4 branches in Singapore. This stall I ate was at 449 Clementi Avenue 3, just behind Fairprice, opposite OCBC.

It was nice to have their beef noodles again. Reminds me of Vietnamese Noodles that I used to eat a lot in Richmond, Victoria, Australia.

Which other beef noodles stall do you like? I wonder where the one at the former Scotts Foodcourt moved to. Anyone knows?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL