simple is beautiful
Singapura Daily Makan Photo: New York, New York @ Citylink Mall
2 ... 2 ...

Blog Archive

Saturday, January 12, 2008

New York, New York @ Citylink Mall

After watching Beauty World this afternoon, sis and I walked past Citylink Mall.

We saw this New York, New York place and we walked in. We reasoned that there's always a long queue, so the food must be quite ok. Moreover there was no queue when we walked past.



We ordered a Caesar Salad to share. Guess its name? It's called World Class Caesar Salad! $8.90



Our drinks came next. Sis wanted a Root Beer Float. $7.60



I had a lemonade. $5.90



Sis ordered Spaghetti Vongole. The taste is OK lah. She was counting the number of vongole on the plate. haha.... She was thinking about the Vongole at Holland Village that has so much you won't bother to count. LOL...



I ordered the whole Rotisserie Chicken. $14.90
I thought I should have ordered the Ribs. :-)



Those of you who have eaten here, what's New York New York's specialty? I think we ordered the wrong mains. We wondered what those in the long queue eat when they are here. :-p

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL