simple is beautiful
Singapura Daily Makan Photo: Oreo Cheesecake by Crystal Jade My Bread
2 ... 2 ...

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Oreo Cheesecake by Crystal Jade My Bread

Oh no... I hope it's not a birthday cake overdose on this blog.
But this is quite delicious. It's a oreo cheesecake by Crystal Jade My Bread.



You can see we love celebrating birthdays! No matter how old or how young a person, blowing candles always brings joy to their faces. This cake's for a little 8 year old girl. You could just melt when she smiles!

Her mummy bought this cake for her, and we all celebrated with her. Dorcas is her name.



(no more cross section, else Tigerfish will say something again.. haha)



Mini mini oreos right on top!



Do you like people to celebrate birthdays for you?
I know ladies like it too (though they will deny it), we just need to put only 1 candles, or put down candles that total to 16 years old :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL